Monday, November 26, 2007

badbadbad..

When woke up at morning i'm feel very good.. I take up my handphone beside me,i was saw messege from yours. Ya Good morning.. =)
but second messege was him,what he had send me is stress me and make feel down one messege,after that he called me,ya again.. all those things that i dont feel like to listen and think.. my day spoil like that..
i'm cried again.. he asked me is it i'm flu? LOL.. ya i told him,i'm flu.
Think of meet Robin up to join his company's activity for christmas day.. but no more mood to going out,feel very sian and down.. stress.. i'm sorry Robin.
I hang his called,after that never pick up his called. he email me and said sorry with me.. nah.. i dont want hear that. what had happened was already happened,said all these useless for me. All rubbish..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home