Thursday, November 22, 2007

Again..

He start like used again le.. he start cannot control himself.. Just now,he throw temper with me because of one small things.. he just shout at me. i'm so scare.. he never care of my feeling. just shout at me with words that very hurt me.. really hurt.. untill i think of tomorrow i straight back my hometown le..
**
then i go down my home downstair, stand under rain and cried alone.. i'm felt very sad.. feel very lonely.. then i seat down on floor.. look at rain.. look at sky.. where is my way..? i'm lose my way.. where are you..? i cant see you.. i'm feel down.. and down.. my body was wet.. is tears..? or rain..? i dont know..
**
just now talk with you trought msn.. saw you are sick.. heart pain.. i'm felt very uncomfortable.. and very moody.. my head very pain and giddy.. cant able type and talk with you also.. just looking at you..
**
today is last day that i'm stay at singapore.. so.. tomorrow i need go back malaysia le.. i dont know i still will come back or not after i walk away from here.. but i'm thinking of you.. i'm promised you before.. ya.. but i'm really tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home