Monday, December 3, 2007

confused..

i'm confused.. dont know what i do now is right or not..? when i told you that i want to leaving you,you told me wait untill i feel better le just talk to you again.. you said you also feel very stress now.. but after that i didnt find you anymore.. i'm changed my blogs's link. you also never find me anymore.. i'm feel very sad,upset,very down.. really down.. i'm lost myself again.. dont know what to do.. very tired.. tired.. i'm start back used of my life again.. . but anyway.. i still know what i am doing now.. so my friends no need worried for me.. i'm fine. =)
i untill now never going find new job. i dont want find.. i try to telling myself,i'm still very brave,i can do it.. but the truth is.. i'm weak.. i'm weak to face all these.. haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home