Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm sick le..

:'( Sick le lar.. cannot going beach.. hur hur.. lie on bed whole day yesterday.. damn. stomach very pain and cramp. my head very giddy.. i cant go anyway.. afraid i will fainted down. lol.. omg.. I HATE SICK!! =x because cannot do anything that i feel like to do.
hmmph.. i dont know my friendster got what thing very attractive..? =.= Got 637 people viewed! that was supprise me. pictures? maybe.. all act cute one ma.. LOL.. then i put married,i also dont know why i put married,not because of any special person. I just want catch my heart back,dont want let my heart anyhow flying le. haha.. dont want let my heart hurt again.. really painful.. i no more tears for you.. no more.. hope you will more happy and feel more free without me.. i'm just not good enough for you.
i love you.. but i also need to leave.. because you didnt love me.. i dont want feeling myself like a fool... just dont want.. i want lock myself lock my heart up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home