Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Changed..

i'm change im very confuse now.. im afraid.. im afraid if i go to u. u really will serious with me..? i m scared already. sometime i really hate guys.. i dont allow myself to fall in love again. i just dont wan hurt again.. but why..? well, im fall in love again.. im hurt u,also hurt myself.. i wan to be with u. but im scare the ending will be same with used also.. i need to continue like tis? i cant let u stuck between us.. im very hurt when i cant promise u anything.. my heart cried.. but i tried to smile with u,i know u don like c me sad. i like u smile.. i really hope that i can bring happiness for u.. althought like that i need to hurt someone that hurted me before. i just wanna to be with u.. just simpily want stay beside u.. im change.. i wont soft heart with a guy before,but after i meet u.. im confuse with myself. why i become like this.. really useless.. why u make me fall in love with u.. =x bad guy.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home