Thursday, November 15, 2007

from now..

hmmmph.. later i need go office to settle all documents that to cancell my work permit now.. yea from now i no more work permit,without work permit i cant anyhow going out le.. from now need stress about new job,somemore is end of the year,this perioud very hard to find job. lol.. funny sia.. my manager really best,choose tis perioud to sack me. never think of me.. but world now all like that,all selfish one. ya i'm selfish too.. i'm only hope that can staying with u. i never ask much.. but God.. why u treat me bad..? yes you give me alot choice,but you know? ALL hurt me!! i hate u.. if can just bring me go away.. i asked so much time already.. why you never do it? or you want me go find u by myself..? ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home