Friday, November 23, 2007

haiz sick. =x

humph.. my asthma start attack again.. i'm feel very weak today.. hard to breath.. =x i'm hate this feeling! because everytime when it really attack me will bring me to death. last year i'm nearly die because of asthma. lol.. totally cannot breath! everytime it attack me i will be very scare. so last night i cant fall asleep. i afraid to fall asleep also,very scare i will die in my dream. haha.. so i'm kept woke up last night,give you one excuse to go out to breath at middle night because i'm really hard to breath,but i dont want to scare you. felt very uncomfortable..
But today you are very sleepy because didnt sleep well also. =p because when i'm kept woke up you also woke up by me. haha.. but still happy can spend my time with you. althought was very short. =) i dont care you will love me or not,because our relationship is so confused. maybe you are right,let people love you,but dont love him or her. Just waiting for shower with love.. lol..
haiz.. i feel very uncomfortable now la! go sleep awhile first,good night. =p is afternoon now ba, haha.. nevermind. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home