Monday, December 3, 2007

email.

I'm think alot last night.. cant sleep.. untill this morning around 3.30am. I'm wrote an email for you. I'm trying to tell you what actually in my deep thought.. I wanna to telling you what actually my feeling after leaving you..
I didn't sleep for whole night.. I keep woke up in my dream. I dont know why.. Finally you reply me at around 7am. I'm so suprised,because i thought of you don't want bother me anymore. After read your email,i now then know what actually happened with you. I dont know how to help you.. This is a lesson for you to learnt. I know you are very stress right now. Jia You!
I'm felt asleep at his morning,haha.. then sleep untill now woke up. Wow.. head very very giddy and pain. I will go cut my hair. Yeah.. cut short. =D New image ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home