Monday, November 19, 2007

bruise.. 1.43am. 19nov07.

i train volleyball untill both of my hand o chei.. its really pain.. but.. i will continue train it. this small pain.. hmmmph.. nothing much.. lol.. now both of my hand no more strength. haha.. funny.. heart tired.. body also tired.. all my friends said i cant play because i'm too small size to play it.. that's will hurt me. but anyway i not supposely to hurt myself. maybe i got one activity for me to drunk in it. because i just dont want return myself to life like used. go drink and club everyday to forget someone that hurt me so much.. use alcohol to drank myself.. after i'm drank.. still cried alone there.. lol.. stupid sia..
he told me.. when he 1st time meet me.. he felt that i'm a steel heart,cool blood girl.. no feeling with world.. what happened with outside i never care.. i live in my own world.. ya one year pass already.. i still can feel back that time of me.. very emo than now.. was he to bring me out from my own world.. bring me go know more friends.. helped me changed my job.. tell me what happened and what funny things everyday.. when i got any problem.. he always stay by my side.. just now he told me.. i'm changed,he felt happy with it,because i'm not like used very queit,dont want to talk with any person that i dont know, and no smile.. no laugh like nowaday..
but he also told me.. i look like still got alot things keep inside my heart.. ya.. how can i tell him that i fall in love with you? lol.. this morning i go see your friendster profile.. what i send for you.. you deleted.. that's fine.. i'm felt hurt.. why you so afraid people know we are together? that's alright,when i messenge you asked about it. you just reply me, (i dont know what are you talking about? what's thing i deleted? what's going on? i dont know what happened?) i thought i got send you told you was about your comment that i gave you,you had deleted, but you still asked me you dont know what you had deleted. if you are really care of me,you will call me immediatly and ask me what's going on. but you didnt do it. i just received 3 of your messenges. that let me felt you just act blur.. lol.. nevermind.. i'm alright..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home