Friday, January 11, 2008

stress..

Stress..
What i doing these day is keep thinking of.. what should i do.. what can i do...
I am STRESS..
Stress with..?
Money..
job..
hometown..
ticket..
room rental..
bill..
Chinese new year..
I am think of wanna back hometown by this month..
But i am failed to buy ticket.
got ticket. But expensive.
I am no enough money.
Enough,
But,
I need to give my parents also.
I cant give nothing since i am never back home around one and half year.
I try my hard.
To find ticket and money..
lend money from Gerald to pay my room rental.
Thanks Gerald..
With return you at 20th Jan.
I hate my last Manager.
Fired me at last minute.
Hard to find job and stress..
I am think of take bonus and back hometown give my mom and dad.
I am told my manager these.
Asked him confirm me since i am work hard and work very long already at his company.
He said okay.
BUT..
In the end..
He only told me that..
WHEN IS MY LAST DAY.
Yeap. I'm cried.
So how?
Ray straight called me that day.
talked alot sweet words with me.
make me smile back again.
So NOW?
I hate him.
Make me drop many time tears for him.
I miss my family..
My hometown very badly..
I really wish..
wish i can get back home by NOW!
But how?
I swim back?
LOL.
He very stress about money stuff also.
Shout at me and scolding me last night.
What can i do was only keep quiet.
At middle night i seat on bed hug my soft toy and cried very badly.....
Who care?
My heart very empty...
Is dark at night..
I cried.
His heart melt.
said sorry with me.
can just kill me?
and just say sorry with me??
I didnt sleep well these day.
also become panda already..
I stay at home didnt going out these day.
Friends ask me out go walk walk..
I rejected.
Dont feel like going out..
Christopper
Steve
They date me out.
I said no time,
busy.
Yeap.
My brain is very busy.
LOL
I just..
Just simply dont feel like going out.
thought i am very active person?
Nah..
I like to be quiet and alone sometime also..

Steve date me out for dinner.

Seb date me out for lunch.

Steve date me out to ktv.

No one.

I wont trust to any guy again.

I dont want myself like a fool again..

I afraid to be in love again.

I DONT WANT HURT AGAIN..

God..

Help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home