Friday, December 28, 2007

Maple story

Maple story
Haha.. okay.. since i download maple story this game that day. Untill now i keep playing it.. Yesterday morning bought a doggy for it. very damn cute! =DDD
$9.50 one doggy,it need food. milks.. Around $8 bought something let it pick mesos,pick item.. LOL...
Waste money? Haha.. Nah.. i like that cute dog.. up level very fast. =D Very cute,can train it,talk with it. I call it Baby. it no responed. I call it baddog,it will angry. Haha..
Peoples there always unhappy because my doggy always take their stuff. Haha.. Asked me keep my doggy. Of cos no. i like it following me run everyway. Haha..
I went to checkpoint around 4pm. 20 minutes time i back.. lol.. I went to bought some apples,bought rice,kfc for me with his dinner..
I'm just found i'm fat already. These day.. nah is this month,keep eating all "good food" So i think now my weight also got add ba.. =x
I playing game for whole day,play awhile rest awhile,rest mean sleeping.. Zzzz.. LOL.. Untill midnight also like that,around 4am i buay tahan le. I went and sleep. LOL.. Later going beach..
I think my beach friends all crazy with volleyball and beach. Friday,Ahgu said want stay overnight at beach,i anything. But those working beach girls and guys all tired le. They dont want going. lol..
So they said meet 10am at vivo city later. Wow.. very early. Nevermind la.. i can go earlier nevermind de. LOL.. Because can sleep at beach ma.. So damn peace. =pPp
Got to go.. Good Morning my friends~~ =DDD
Have a Nice Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home