Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Afraid of...

Afraid of...
Today i'm do nothing at home. I woke up on 11am plus.. Really very early le.. LOL.. I cook mee maggie for my lunch. I think of wait for him tonight to have dinner together. So when my friend ask me going dinner with him,i rejected.
I watch movies and search you ku. he was busy at work,so i didnt disturb him like call him or messegge him.. Untill 6pm,his knock off time.. I wait his call.. But he never call me,so i messege him told him i start feel sleepy le. But he replied me that he thought me still sleeping so he no call me.
Then he said he want going out with his friend,and said he know me wont mind. lol.. Then i said i never sleep,i waiting for him for whole day. He said please,give him some free time to meet his friend.
I never.. never block him for meeting his friends. But.. He can tell me earlier,tell me that he will not come meet me up,then i no need wait him like a fool for whole day..
I suddenly very scare,really scare... i scare he will like that bastard... I suddenly very afraid. I cried. I dont know why i so scare.. very scare... I afraid alone,like inside a dark hole.. alone.. very queit.. nobody talk with me.. nobody care me..
At night. He called me.. I didnt chat with him.. i feel very cold.. He said i'm angry with him.. no.. i 'm not angry.. I only afraid of........
Cant sleep again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home