Thursday, December 20, 2007

Beach Gang!!

My Beach Gang!! Wahahaha... ive!! For you.. =p YES!! JIA YOU!! Love love love~~~
Me & Jacklyn.. What are they doing?? LOL Ball ball ball!!!
Yulan & me Tehao & me
Yesterday saw got one profile viewed me at friendster. Wow.. i'm suprised when i open that small boy's profile. He only 16 years old. But,his body all tatoos! ==' His friends,i think got 20plus person stand together took photos,all full with tatoos! Omg.. then i leave him a comment. "Woah! Tatoos Gang!" Haha.. But after that he also leave me a comment.. "wow! Beach Gang! =) " ==' Haha.. funny larr....
.
I went beach again. But i'm reached there around 3pm. Sky was very dark,raining soon.. When i just reached there,Horrr... omg.. my 20 plus friends all shout at me. ==' Woahhhhh!!! SOoooo Late!! See lar.. Raining soon le la. ==' Bluff us,you promised you will be earlier.. Haha.. ok larr.. now,7.30am. I'm woke up le. Yerrrr.... nevermind,later i bring helmet go there and sleep. Haha..
.
But lucky lar.. Because never raining!! Haha.. and damn HOT lor! My skin very pain because was too hot! KaozZzz.... LOL. Then i start take pictures!! Yeah... I draw flower to Ive as i promised her. =p Hehe.. then i also start zilian!! Haha.. take picture for myself. lol..
.
After went off from beach,same as usual,we went for dinner,then together with Mattew,Gu Rebecca,Tehao watched movie,National Treasure. Very nice show~~~
.
4plus am,Ive was messenge me. I'm felt that something wrong with her. Then started worried. Haha.. i scared she will drunk then need help now,soOo danger! =x but lucky nothing happen. Yea... Thinking of him again. Drink will make us think alot. Especialy is sad things,will suddenly promt all out to our brain. Then we will start get emo or feel down. Heh.. I always like that before,because i always drank before!! Haha.. now think back,really funny lor,stupid.... Just think of it. NO WORTH. Yup. What past was already a past,we can think back,but not feel down with it! =DDD
.
Life,Not long,not short. Why we not choose to happy everyday? =DDD Try to open your heart,accept and receive all truth. You will find this world actually got alot alot things that we never feel it before,and also will find actually around us got alot alot friends or family are concern with us. We all shower with love because them. YEAH.. CHEERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home