Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mr.Sleepy's Birthday.

Hey.. Birthday guy.. Haas. Make a wish.. Blow blow.. =D No more fire.. Haa.. cute cake rite??
nice?? this is last year when he still court me. Wahaha..
This is my room.. =p I made these.. haha.. Birthday's card.. See what i wrote?? wahaha.. Card and birthday's present.
open open!!! =D Yes~~ is a wallet.. =D Nice?? "Expensive or not?? where u bought it??......" Haha.. loso guy.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR.SLEEPY..
Yesterday 17DEC07 was Mr.Sleepy's Birthday. Guess what i done for him?? Haha.. I am work hard for him. I chat with Ive yesterday,she asked me what i prepare for him? This year my birthday i was celebrated with my friends,clubbing at st.James,so Ive said,maybe i also make him cry for his birthday this year,YES i agreed,i WILL make him cry,BUT,is touch untill cry. Wahaha.. =p But he never cry wor.. =( Ahaha.. -.-
.
I am started clean my room when i woke up at around 2pm. Hee.. No eating at all.. -.- Because i am woke up too late le,no more time. It was raining very heavily,i went out to 888plaza bought stuff to celebrated his birthday. Haha.. Yes i'm wet.. -.- I bought a small mini cake,vegetables,candle,lighter,mee maggie.. Wahaha.. and one BIG red card.
.
I cutted many many small heart and stick on my whole room's wall. =p It's romantic,and one BIG heart at middle. =D He told me this was his most prettier Birthday in his life. Haha.. Enough.. Enough le.. i also feel happy. He was unhappy before he come and meet me. But when he come,and i suddenly on light,he was suprised and stunned there. Haha.. Yes,he was touched. But.. too bad never cry. Wahaha.. =p
.
After Birthday's song,make wishes,eat cake together.. I cooked mee maggie,it's funny but bo bian,haha.. because here not allow for me to cooking. I added alot mushroom and vegetables inside mee maggie. Yummy~~ Haha.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home