Thursday, December 13, 2007

strong me

Omg~ These two day was alot things had happened that i never relieased.. I really hope all of that was just a dream.. I just dont want in the end is like that. kanna cheated? Haha.. really funny. Yet i throw all my heart my love to him,but in the end he is playing me? I really cant receive,really hope that not real.. Really hope that Ive never tell me all these things.. Just let me can just think back all sweet memories we had before.
.
Now.. all like a bomb in my brain. 'BANG!!!' All things came out. When i broke up with him,he also broke up with Ive. But now he got other girl called Cheryl. Her name sound same mine.. Hey.. Funny. Now they plan going australia together. Hahas..
.
All i know is,what he talk with me before,all same he talk with Ive. I talk with Ive for whole night.. And we laugh for whole night. Haha.. What we laugh for? we laugh us each other like a fool,he can same timing to handle us.
.
What have different that he treat us? He treat me more nice,because i more than never stop him to do anything and never bother him when he was messege other girls with sweet things. And,when i saw his neck got a love bite,that now i know was Ive gave him one,i just keep laughing at him,"wow.. your mosquito very BIG huh..? " But then i never angry. Hey.. what am i doing? lol.. i dont know.
.
Was he broke up with Ive,maybe she will more to like control or stop him to do anything. But was me broke up with him. If Robin never keep scold me that told me he not a good guy. I think i now still like a fool continue cheated by him.
.
He keep asking Ive that if she can buy him food or drink during his worked. Hey.. Ive now reliease why he said so,because that is me. I will keep went to find him,buy him a drink or food. Everytime when he working i will keep gave him a suprise bring food and went to visited him. He will very suprised and happy..
.
But then,now i think of it.. I really stupid. What to do? that is me. I like to give suprise to someone that i love. Now what? Both of us like fool. Because what he talking with us was all same! Haas..
.
Hey Ive!! MEOW. Wahaha.. last night i with Ive laughed with this for whole night and non stop! Haha.. I dont know why. When i know the truth,i didnt have any respone,or angry or cry.. I just stunned there to read what Ive told me. And what i relieased is,Ive was more poor than me. He straight broke up with her with one sms.
.
She went to his home and cried like crazy,his responed only feel very pek chek and very angry. But then when i broke up with him. I didnt find him anymore,so i didnt know what happen with him.
.
But Ive was suspect he got something with me after she read my blogs.. So she came and find me tried to find out what actually had happened. In the end.. we found out both of us was cheated by him.. horrr~~~
.
He not a guy. Kept told me that he beat a cop that tio police case and he very scared. When i know about this i'm straight called him and shout at him,"what are you doing?! are you crazy?! How old are you already?! you beat police?! You siao ah?! " I really angry and feel very dissapointed,wahh.. childish.. But then also worried for him.
.
After Ive told me last night,he was only scold scold the police and never beat police. -.- Was his god brother beat the police. Wahaha.. What the hell? Act strong with me? Fuck larr... what i only think that time was hope he can go in jail give him a lesson lor. But Ive told me that case just nothing,they gave him a warning and fine thats all. Chey... -.- Not fun.
.
Sorry Robin,Sorry my friends.. because i am like missing for this two day. Making you all worried for me. I'm tried to find out what actually had happened with us. But now i know le.. and all just RUBBISH.
.
Hey... later i will meet up my girlish to going out walk walk.. I miss them already.. Haha.. Yeah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home