Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THANK YOU

I never scare peoples will laugh at me because i'm fool and playing by a Fucker. I also never scare to post out all things that make myself look funny. I wont let people look down at me. I am Cherrie. I am a strong girl that will never laugh and look down myself. This is a lesson for me to learn. I also never scare to learn that. These all things telling me that don't easy trust a person that very sweet mouth. They might be playing you. Like me. I wont feel down or sad because these such things. I still got my lover,my friends that always being by my side. I will still THANK YOU because you playing me,i got learn a lesson from you. Hope you will be learn a lesson by other person soon. You just a xiao didi for me. Because you are younger than me. Your experiences will never more than mine. you dont know how to cherish people,you will be regret one day. you will be lonely untill you DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home