Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weak..

Dont know why.. when i woke up,i'm feel very very sick,my head very very giddy,my body very very weak.. Oh shit.. what happen with me again? Humph.. Last night quarrel again with Mr.sleepy,Hey hey Robin you are right,Haas.. I going war again! Ahaha.. =p
.
When he meet me up last night,he told me very nicely that he wan go celebrate his birthday with his friends,then i asked,me lei? I cannot join? He said he just want celebrate with his friends,who is your friends? i asked. ALICIA,Mattew,Amilia,David.. Yo~ I understood le,include that girl again.. that's why dont let me go.. All of them all my friends too,he said if i going no people will talking with me.. omg~ they all my friends lay.. they wont talk with me? he just dont want me with that girl together ba.. NEVERMIND,i dont go lor..
.
I'm not that weak. I wont disturb them,i dont like angry or quarrel. He called me just now.. "Woahhh.. your voice hear like very sick lei.. you very weak now ah? i'm meet up my friend now lei,you want come join us for dinner?" Hey hey men.. you know i very sick already,you still ask me going out? you promised me you will come and take care me,now you going meet your friend up? That's good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home