Sunday, December 9, 2007

An email..

Re: I LOVE YOU.. From:RaynardLim (http://bl110w.blu110.mail.live.com/mail/ApplicationMain_12.1.0068.1031.aspx?culture=en-SG&hash=694524432#) Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 8:12:22 AM To: hua nyet (mo0n_flower@hotmail.com) i duno why you choose to leave me, maybe i didnt have the time to spend with you the past few days so you feel that i dont want you anymore, but then, its not i dont want to see you or be with you, nowadays i dont know whats on my mind, i have so much to think about, my polce case is coming up in about another week. my legal advisor is not really helping me at all, just wasting my time and making me think even more. yet all i know is that i cannot concentrate, all i think about is how lonely i am without you, your hugs, kisses and sms... maybe the reason why i didnt meet you up even if i have the time is because i dont want you to see me like that, im very lost, now i have to face charges for a crime i didnt really commit. actually, was intending to go back to brunei for christmas to spend with my family, but my legal adivsor said that the court hearing is most likely to be held around christmas, all my air tickets already booked, already pay. but now cannot go back. you mean alot to me, this relationship mean alot to me, but i dont know why you choose to leave me so suddenly. i really want to know... will you tell me? On 12/3/07, hua nyet <mo0n_flower@hotmail.com> wrote: Hi.. As i am typing this email.. i am feeling alot.. i know you didn't trust any love. but i still wanna tellíng you.. I love you. Maybe this whole relationship is nothing to you.. My confidence level is always low.. Being with you.. i always feel very comfortable.. I leaving you doesn't mean i don't love you but i cant stand myself anymore.. making that decision is really a struggle. Maybe it is a wrong choice which i regret.. After the breakup,i don't know what your feeling.. maybe just nothing to you.. But its pain every night on my side.. i still thinking of you and cry myself to sleep.. the thought that you are not together with me made me really insecure. I don't know why.. The pain really undescribable.. thou i appeared as if nothing happen. But its really hell for me for these day..
maybe i'm too late... maybe you just want without me written in your future.. or maybe you will laugh at me because i'm stupid.. because love you..
I am at a loss now as what to do also..
I wish you happiness.. I Love You.. =')
Regards,
Raynard Lim
Tel:+65 67823918
Mobile: +65 81333337
--Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Tequila in one hand - limes in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride! And if you don't like it, it's all right. That just means that you're a moron and that my intelligence is far superior to yours... Which isn't something a man should brag about much, because morons are not very smart.
Visit my blog at http://40pence.blogspot.com/Tag it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home