Thursday, December 13, 2007

Went for dinner

Hurrr.... my kitty kitty board.. =( i dont care i want this larrr....
Heh.. what a face. =pPp Haas.. act cute yar.. Cheers.. Today went out with Mr.sleepy. Heh.. I still feel very sick. But then we went to Bugis for dinner. I saw one shop at roadshow!! OMG~~~~ My hello kitty shop!! Arghh.. All my hello kitty... hurrr... i straight called Esther told her that. I so happy with it. Haha.. dont know why i like hello kitty soOooo much.. haas.. After dinner we went to game shop played maple story for two hours, Hahas.. i still a kid yar..
.
But i'm feel very sick and sleepy.. So i faster get home.. But then when i online,i saw Ive also online,we start chatting. Hey hey... i cant sleep le. Felt very sleepy and very sick. But still just wanna catch all things out. Haas.. Untill now i only sleep for two hour i think. LOL.. Nevermind,i'm slacking now,got more time for me to rest and sleep. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home