Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shopping~

Heh.. zi lian again.. blahh... =pPp
My room.. very messy rite? Wahaha.. cheers.. me and esther. act cute tgt!! haha.. I went back to sleep again after called Esther. Haha.. I think was around 11am. Then Robin called and chat with me.. I dont we chat untill what time,but i'm damn sleepy. Haas.. I told him i want sleep for awhile,but then i sleep untill 3pm. Hahaha.. Yeaa.. meet Esther at 5pm at Far east Plaza. We went there for... Heh.. Esther.. After that we went for some snack,woo hooo... hungry.
.
After that we changed location to clark quay. Heh.. something happened here. Mr.Sleepy called me,and quarrel again! Shit him.. -.- He asked me where was me. I told him oh we going clark quay shopping. Wth.. He shout at me! You going pub then say going pub lar!! OMG. I never think of that lor.. Siao! I just wana accompany Esther to buy something lor. Got a shopping centre there lor! Named: Centre. Kaozz..
.
I really angry. I hate people never find out what actually happen then shout at me! I was shout him back. Esther faster said.. hey dont angry larr.. guys all like that. they will think alot.. Just forgive him k.. Haha.. ok then was her turn,her ah lao called her,and asked her where was us? Clark Quay.. Wahaah... same thing happened! Hey hey Esther,you also shout him back what! Ahaha... omg~ funny things.. Hahas..
.
But then he call me again,said sorry with me. Heh.. can you just kill me? After that just say sorry with me? Walao.. Really hate that... Haizzz... .
Chatted with Ive again just now.. She still very down. Hais.. poor girl. She cried alot when he broke up with her,but nobody care her. I never cry untill now when i broke up with him. Maybe i more strong,but actually my heart also bleeding.. that no people will know that.. No people know what actually my feelling... haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home