Sunday, December 16, 2007

sentosa

MY Hello Kitty!!! I bought it from 7eleven. Cute right?! =pPp See See SEE!! All Hello kitty Sweet! Omg.. Really feel like dont want eat them.. >< Hehehe... He want beat people,but end off he beat the cup,untill... like this.. -.- Hey hey..!! Cute slipper right?! Haha.. I make one oh!! Yeah!! I done a slipper for Eric! =p 爱一个人是幸福的,被爱,更幸福。
Heh.. today woke up at 2.30pm. Lol.. Sleep untill very sweet lor. Tink of dont wan going beach le. But,my beach friends called me. so,i went to join them le. Haha..
.
Reached beach around 4pm. Not much people. I went to buy some food with Yulan from 7eleven. Then eating at beach,watch them play volleyball. I'm eating half,they asked me join them play court. I dont wan,they called me,"hey pig girl dont eat le!! Come play!!" KaozZzz.. -.- Pig girl sia.
.
Joined them play court,i 1st time play court also,i'm learned start ball today. Yeah.. Yippy.. =D I make it! Volleyball!! =D Around 6pm,sky start become dark dark. So we started to went off. I ate 2 packet Mee goreng. -.- Because they dont want eat but i'm bought it from 7eleven. So,i ate it myself. Untill now,i still very full. -.- LOL.. They went for dinner,i watch them eating. Ahaha.. Stupid sia.
.
Tomorrow is Mr.Sleepy's birthday. Last year i'm make one key chain for him. This year? i'm lazy le.. LOL. But i'm bought a wallet for him. Since his wallet was stollen by people at Devapali Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home