Friday, December 21, 2007

Raining day..

Haha.. Damn funny lar today. I'm not easy to woke up sOoOoo DAMN early to going beach lor. I prepared my stuff,went to shower,eat breakfast.. 9.30am,When i want going out. ................. Raining..........and....very heavily............. . . . . .. . I damn sianZzzzzzzzz..... WTF! =='
.
okayyyy.... i called my beach friends.. They all told me,raining very heavily now. When stop raining le call me then i just going out. ==' Heh... i don wan le lor.........
. I went back to continue sleep....... dont care what had happened putside le. Somemore raining very heavily!! Good to sleep lor... lol.. sooooo..... I sleep untill 2.30pm!!! Hahaa... =p.
.
When i woke up,chat chat with friends with msn. Got one guy dunno who is that?? add me at msn,then still ask me is it i got webcam and want to see me. Siao! I straight deleted and blocked him. Crazy... .
.
I went to beach at around 4pm. Still got small small rain... very cold,sand all wet wet.... very hungry,so went to 7eleven with Yulan bought alot mee goreng and drink. LOL..
.
I played in court again.. Its was so fun. Althought i not really know how to play,but my friends keep support me and teach me with very patient. I so happy. =DDD .
.
Around 7pm,we went off. I plan them to go dinner at KFC together,but most of them dont want eat fast food. Ok i plan again,we go japanese's restauren. They all said ok! ==' .
.
Girls all take with ABC's car went to Hourfront centre. We went to book seat 1st before they reach. Got 8 person.. But..... Suddenly they called me,said change place. They want eat KFC!! ==' Kaozz... .
.
But very fun today. =DDD I laugh all the way with them. Haha.. Damn funny. Because i keep talking lame. They all just gave me those sian face then suddenly all laugh like siao!! Hahaha... =='
.
Chat with Ivan,Yiqin and Huston in msn togrther,we all talk our past when we working at Livepowerhub before. Yea all my colleague before. They all very cute,16 years old. Haha...
.
But i'm unhappy with one thing. from my mother born me untill now,i LOVE freedom! I dont like peoples control me what i think and what i want to do. If that is bad things nevermind. But just only wanna going supper with my friend..... or Something we need to talk clearly. I hope that we can maintain as friend,but not a friend that can control me to do anything.. sorry i know you are worried for me. But,i'm that kind girl. My parent also never control me. They know i dont like. So they respect all things that i decided. So that's why also i will came to singapore without any bar. so... sorry friend,hope you will understand me. Please.. dont like that again... i dont want lose you this good friend. okayyy........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home