Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chritsmas day and sentosa~~

guys team
Haha.. my foot! lie on mat and see them play volleyball. Zzzz.. Girls team Hang out at Pasta Mania~~
Yulan & Amilia AhGu & Rebecca Girls~~
One side
Two diiferent camera take different side~ Guys~~
I woke up at 9.30am~~ Yea, Wanna hang out at sentosa again. Haha.. We meet up ahGu , Rebecca , Amilia and Tehao at Food Republic at Vivo city. Wow.. alot peoples lor!! Very Very long queue !!
.
Then i told them i wanna make islander card,so i went to counter check whether i can make membership card or not without work permit,then the counter girl said can,Aww~~ So happy.
.
We went to food republic tabao,wow.. Rice Curry $6.30 and Amilia $5.80 per packet,we all stunned. ==' kaozzz... so expensive !!
.
We went in beach.. set up court. I bring 2 mat and Amilia bring one strawberry mat. Haha.. we seat on mat eating,got small raining.. boo ho.. fun. Haha..
.
I went 7eleven with Mr.sleepy bought 3 big botol drink,suddenly raining very heavily. Wow... I went play under rain. Wahaha..
.
But rain awhile only stop le,sun came out and very hot! I lie on mat and cover my face started sun tan,Hahaha... They all said me seaweed dry le.. =='
.
Around 7pm,we went off and went to hobourfront to have dinner at Pasta Mania. When we all there,Amilia and Mr.sleepy still didnt come yet,all friends asking me,so i went out to find both of themi saw them in one toon shop. Mr.sleepy dont know doind what inside there. I walk in think of call him to have dinner together with us,but then Amilia very gangzhong bring me out from that shop. ==' i asked her what he doing? Amilia said nothing nothing,lets go for dinner.
.
weird lar.. After around 10min Mr.sleepy came in le,but his hand got more thing,very big plastic bag. I'm suprised,he gave me that plastic bag,was a very cute cartoon ballon chair! OMG.. and my hello kitty keychain that i lose it before,i really very touched.. All friends said," wow... very sweet... " I kiss him infront my friends.... =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home