Sunday, December 30, 2007

Daughter..

WeiLun's Daughter
I'm went sentosa again today.
Reached there at 11 am. Meet up Mr.sleepy,Ahgu,Rebecca at vivo..
Heard that weilun wanna bring his little princess coming also. Lol.. I played and take care with his daughter for whole day. Haha.. Maybe i expert in play with small baby. LOL.. She like me. when 1st time know Weilun,he asked my contact number from me,i gave him,beach friend ma.. nothing much.
But then he told me that i'm cute. I said thanks. I feel that he got feeling with me. I also dont bother him so much.
After we went off,went dinner together. He saw me very close with Mr.sleepy,then he just gave up,he go with Yulan. LOL.. I dont know what he rush at. But i know that he just want find one mummy for his daughter. He was shoert gun before,that's why he married earlier. But now both of them wanna break up. Still fight with this case. Both of them want daughter.
I also dont want ask too much about them. I just bought a toy for his daughter at beach,played sand with her. She is clever.. very cute! I kiss her small cute face. I suddenly very very miss mine.. ya mine.. ... its gone..
Can i regret? Cannot..................
David
Around 6pm,we went off. Was rainning very very heavily. We went off earlier was because of wanna meet David up. He was back from Australia. Miss him very much..
I with Mr.sleepy went to Bugis meet him. After that meet up James,Jiarong,Roger & his girlfriend Yvonne at a bar..
Mr.sleepy ordered one drink for me,named Long Island Tea. Wow.. its very thick!! i drink one time only already feel very hot! ==' Wth.. David they all still laugh there.
Abit drank.. Accompany David because he back Australia for studying soon... Half year again he just come back.. My beach friend.. Before that only went with David,Roger and Mr.sleepy. Now,We like got one beach gang. Got around 30 plus beach friends now.. lol..
We went off around 12plus.. I abit drank,reached home straight sleep le... lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home