Friday, January 4, 2008

Ktv Pub

KTV PUB
Actually today tink of wanna going dinner together with him..
But he suddenly call me that he want meet his friend up for dinner..
I feel sian also but didnt show any attidude.
Alone at home.. really feel very lonely.....
Yulan suddenly call me,
asked me whether got
meet him up or not.
I said no.
She ask me go along with her to
Ktv Pub...
I am wondering..
So i call him to tell him that if i want go pub.
He didnt say anything,
Just let me go.
Meet up Yulan and Fangwen at Boat Quay at 9.30pm.
Actually is 9pm,But i'm late.
LOL..
When on our way go Whiskey Bar Pass one coffee shop,
one guy stop us. Hey is My korkor weilun's friend.
He gave me one name card.
His name is Christopper.
22 years old.
Own two ktv pub.
ask my contact number from me.
I dont want give,
Ask him ask from my kor kor.
lol..
We reached Whiskey bar.
i saw one guy sing very nicely!
Then my friend went say Hi with him.
Ohh that's Fangwen's friend.
When i just walk in and sit down,
Bar's manager came and ask my IC,
He said i look like 17 yrs old.
-_-
I am 20years old soon lor..
kaozz..
Then steve said nevermind should be happy.
Haha..
I know two new friends,
Steve and William.
Steve very funny guy,
William very blur guy.
Haha..
Steve order Whiskey.
We play game.
Teached them play one game,
put card on head cannot see,
see who's card smaller then drink.
Haha...
I wont scare i will lose,
Because i'm drink coke.
Wahaha..
=p
I with Yulan went to Christopper's ktv.
He keep want date me out.
-_-
I rejected.
Keep said i cute i chio.
Back Whiskey bar.
Fangwen,steve & William singging.
Manager came our counter said something with fangwen and yulan,
They told me he said me very pretty,
Then Steve ask the manager again,
He told me manager said i very chio,
LOL.
All crazy one. -_-
I went toilet,
Steve follow me,
scare me will kena kidnape. -_-
ya alot ppls drank.
We enjoyed untill around 4.30am.
Still need going beach at 11am tomorrow.
siao liao......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home