Thursday, February 28, 2008

i'm back~

Happy Chinese New Year And Happy Valentine Day~!!
Hi my Friends~~!!!
I am back ~! =DDD
I really miss here.. =)
Actually i bu se de my hometown..
haha.. because there is very relax place..
match me this lazy gal.
Haha...
At hometown..
I done alot alot things that cant make it at SG here.
Chinese New Year.
We make cakes,biscuits,kerepok,pohpiah.. etc..
Haha...
Then went bai nian everyday.
Haha..
Alot angpao i get~!!
I love my mom.
Beacuse at the time i stay at home,
She cook all my favourites food EVERYDAY.
Yummy..
Then i also cook laksa..
Haha..
Then my sister..
Her sons.
OMG is cute~~!!
but like crying *ku bao*
Hahaha...
=p
My granpa.
91 Years old birthday.
Big family all went to my granpa's home.
Saw all my cousins and aunt and uncle.
Wow..

AND~!!

I'm very happy is! I meet my old school friends!!I really miss them. one of them i 5 yrs nvr meet him,two of them 2yrs nvr meet.we celebrated Birthday and chinese new year together.

I really hope that i can stay beside my mom.. i love her.. when i pack my stuff to bagage.. i look into her eyes. i know.. she is sad cos i'm need to go oversea again and is for long time..

Mummy..

I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home