Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i love you...

I Love You.. Really Love You...
I long time no blogging.. Busy with Interviewing.
And
Playing Game.

HAha..
Before i back msia.
My char still cleric lv53.

When i back frm msia.
She become Priest Lv73! =D
Cos he playing for me.

Now lv81!! Woot.. These keep ks by a guy named EARER9.

Im angry and feel sian. But luckly is guild that i join all PRO.

All lv 100++ or 4th job.

Once he come ks me. All guild mate come and help me.

Last night,we bring his char to GS6,Named Mt98.

We lure monster for him,he spammed his pot.

In the end,He DIED!!!!!!!

So happy of us.

NOW

I saw him,

He no more ks me. STUPID.

I'm moody also .... Because of u my dear.... I know u r stress.. i'm stress too.. But.. pls.. plss.... don leave me...

Dont say tat again.. i'm cried til my athsma attacked me yesterday..

I really hope that i can die like that.. lol. Tired with all.. no point to continue stay... at tis world.. if without u...

I love you.. Pls dont tell me u want break up with me again.. i cant take it..

Really..

Stay tgt by my side...

I'm scare alone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home